Individual cancellation policy
- Cancellation policy: Adverse Weather Conditions
- If the weather conditions do not allow you to sail on the day the rental starts, the two parties may jointly decide to postpone the rental and must inform Yours Yachting. Otherwise, and only in the case of rentals of one day or less, you will be refunded the total booking amount excluding Service Fees and Yours Yachting Commission, which will be refunded in the form of a voucher valid for one year, provided that you notify Yours Yachting in writing no later than the day before the rental.
- In case of a booking with a Professional Owner, the Commercial Conditions of the Professional Owner apply. The Professional Owner may offer the renter a refund or a reschedule of the rental. In the event of a refund, the Professional Owner will refund the Rental Price excluding Service Fees and Yours Yachting Commission, which will be refunded by Yours Yachting in the form of a voucher valid for one year.
- Cancellation policy: Custom · Refund of 60% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding expenses.
- If the Renter cancels at least 30 days before check-in (time shown on the listing by the owner or agreed between users via the Yours Yachting messaging service or 9am local time if it is not specified), s/he will be refunded for 60% of the total booking amount (excluding Yours Yachting service charges). If s/he cancels less than 30 days before check-in, s/he will not be refunded. If the Renter arrives and decides to leave before the scheduled date, days not spent on the boat are not refunded.